What is Lost Revenue?
Millions of ads and their related revenues are lost due to multiple reasons, and result in hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Ads can’t load, no impression
- Ads loading is too long, impression is below the fold – not counted
- Ads hijacking & redirects -> visitors stealing, impressions fraud
- Site hijacking (e.g. via a compromised CMS plugin) & redirects -> visitors stealing, impressions fraud
- Site technical issues: broken ads, broken pages
- Fully automated AI-based site monitoring 24×7
- Seeing the site like a human being
- Validating that all ads units are properly displayed
- Detecting auto-redirects
- Detecting pages that can’t properly load, dead links
- Timely alerts and reports
How Much Money Can Be Recovered?
Depending on the number of pages with ads on a web site, and on how dynamic is content there, the revenue increase can be between 3% and 35%.
In certain cases, e.g. a CMS / plugins updates up to 100% of revenues can be lost until discovered by a human being. It can be recovered completely.